learn to save a life!
stop the bleed awareness class
Similar to training the public in hands-only CPR, Stop The Bleed training is designed to encourage people to learn the skills necessary to save someone’s life with the emphasis on how to stop traumatic bleeding.
Includes FREE M-FAK mini trauma kit
- Trauma is the #1 cause of death for Americans between the ages of one and 46 years old and the #3 cause of death overall in the United States.
- More than 192,000 people in the U.S. lose their lives due to the trauma.
- Uncontrolled bleeding is a major cause of preventable deaths.
- Average time to bleed out: 2 to 5 minutes.
- Average time for 1st responders to arrive: 7 to 10 minutes.
- Trauma accounts for 41 million ER visits.
- Trauma accounts for 2 million hospital admissions.