Location: Tradecraft (31101 Nafi Dr Suite #2, Immokalee, FL 34142)
- Rifle (Either Bolt or Auto Loader)
- Caliber .223/ 5.56 – .30 /7.62 Rifle must be capable of producing one 3 shot group of MOA or less in size, if you have a caliber that doesn’t fall within these parameters please call.
- 200 round of Match grade ammo. (Max 2900 FPS velocity limit is to prevent damage to targets at close range)
- Scope cable of 1/2 MOA or Mil adjustments (mounted to rifle prior to beginning of instruction class )
- Rear shooting bag or sock
- Shooting mat or Blanket for comfort, keep it portable.
- Rifle case or drag bag
- Cleaning equipment, rod, lube tools for rifle or optics
- Seasonal appropriate Clothing long sleeve shirt, pants, shoes / boots (no sandals)
- Hat for sun and rain, we will be shooting in either
- Sun block
- Lunch, Snack and WATER (We will not be leaving range area for breaks or lunch)
- Hearing protection (Muffs preferred)
- Eye protection
Additional Nice To Have:
- Pen, paper (shooters log), calculator, kestrel, ballistic app, spotting scope, scope level (helps to avoid canting of rifle), gloves, ice cooler.
If you have any questions as to equipment or class, ASK!
Served 30 years in California Law enforcement, with assignments in Field Training, Patrol Rifle Specialist, Gangs, Covert Investigations, Intelligence and the Bay Area Regional Terrorism Task Force as a TLO. He was a member of the Bureau of Investigation, Surveillance and Apprehension Detail. He concurrently served in the U.S. Army, for over 25 years, on both active and reserve status. He retired as a Chief Warrant Officer 3, whose duties included Sniper Team Leader, Criminal Terrorism Investigator (CITF), Protective Service Detail for the Secretary of Defense and Firearms Instructor. He worked as a DoD Contractor in the Middle East, training Police Counter-terrorism Units. His deployments include Panama, Columbia, Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait .