This course builds on the basic course offering the student a chance to refine and enhance their abilities. With additional shooting positions, sling usage techniques, malfunction and transition drills, shooting on the move, distance shooting, limited target exposure, strong and weak side engagements and stress drills. This course will provide the student with an understanding of the limitations of operation and deployment of a carbine, in various environments and situations.
Location: Tradecraft (31101 Nafi Dr Suite #2, Immokalee, FL 34142)
- Caliber .223/ 5.56 – .30 /7.62 Rifle
- Sights: Red dot, or LVPO (low variable power optics), with back up sights.
- 350 rounds of ammo (no armor piercing, incendiary or tracer ammunition).
- Minimum 3 functioning magazines, more is better. Equipment to carry mags (not your pockets)
- Pistol, with holster, 3 mags and magazine carrier .
- 200 rounds for pistol
- Sling, single or two point
- Rifle case
- Cleaning equipment, rod, lube tools for rifle
- Seasonal appropriate Clothing long sleeve shirt, pants, shoes / boots (no sandals)
- Hat for sun and rain, we will be shooting in either
- Sun block
- Lunch, Snack and WATER (We will not be leaving range area for breaks or lunch)
- Hearing protection (electronic preferred)
- Eye protection
Additional nice to have:
- Pen, paper, elbow / knee pads, gloves, shemagh, dump pouch, ice cooler.
If you have any questions as to equipment or class, ASK!