WANT TO DEVELOP BASE KNOWLEDGE?
- Government issued photo I.D
- Handgun (subcompact or larger, no pocket pistols). Rentals are available. If in doubt, please call and ask 239-500-0556
- 50rds of pistol ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection highly recommended
- Pants, closed toe shoes, shirt that covers collars bones to waist line
INSTRUCTOR BIO: ryan raeken
Grew up in Manhattan New York, moved to SWFL in 2017. Started working at Shoot Center in 2019 with no firearm experience. Trained 3 times a week with rifles and pistols, and was trained with machine guns. After becoming proficient with multiple firearm platforms I started to shadow the Shoot Center instructors in January 2020. After a few months of observing I began to take lead on classes, and have been teaching since June 2020. I am Shoot Center’s first and currently only female instructor. I know how intimidating this industry can be, but I want to help more women become comfortable with firearms.
Troy is our Director of Training, he is a Certified Law Enforcement Instructor and has been teaching full time for over 3 years. In that time period of has taught countless Beginners class as wells as Advanced Shooting Classes. He Specializes in Self Defense Shooting and how to use a firearm properly and safely.