Shoot/No-Shoot Scenarios. Live-Fire From Concealment
This class is aimed towards every day concealed carriers, with an opportunity to practice drawing from concealment using their own concealed carry firearms and gear. Students will engage in “Shoot/no-shoot” scenarios.
- Government issued photo I.D
- Handgun (subcompact or larger, no pocket pistols). If in doubt, please call and ask 239-500-0556
- 200rds of pistol ammunition
- Electronic hearing protection highly recommended
- Pants, closed toe shoes, shirt that covers collars bones to waist line
- Concealed carry holsters only.
- Holster (non collapsing) student must be able to “Re-holster” one-handed (this is mandatory and absolutely no exceptions will be allowed, thank you for understanding!)
- Magazine carrier
- Extra magazine
- No blackhawk serpa holsters are permitted!